Hales market is one of the largest and oldest markets in Vilnius. It was constructed in 1906 by a famous architect and engineer Vaclovas Michnevicius.
Located in the Old town, the Marketplace has always been popular among the townspeople and its guests for its locally grown and very fresh produce as well as for the home manufactured goods.
Since 2002 Hales market has been managed by Tugva UAB. In 2006 the reconstruction of the hundred year old central building was completed and since then Hales market has become an 8,400 square meter indoor marketplace where a great variety of fresh and smoked meat, fish, diary products, organic fruit and vegetables, honey, home manufactured and industrial goods are offered under one roof.
The Marketplace has its own shop for butchery which operates under veterinary care. There is also a convenient parking area for 150 cars and a cozy cafe with 60 seats. As a popular retailer Hales market offers exceptional service for its customers and is a good place for a traveler to sample and take away local foods, and learn about the local culture.
You are always welcome here!
We have 10 guests and no members online
|Pylimo g. 58, LT-01307, Vilnius||
|Įmonės kodas 178249324|
|PVM m.k. LT782493219|